Saturday, November 3, 2007

Had a chill-out session at Timbre I yesterday with the usual gang. Last night was Timmy band's last perf there. They'll be "re-located" to Timbre II, so I guess that'll be our next target :P Anyway...purpose of this entry is not about Timbre or Timmy....it's about a stoopid cat.....

We ended the session at close to 1am and Byeo dropped me off....when I got out of the lift and was about to turn to my house, there it is - a damn fat cat sitting right outside my house! Ehh...my natural reaction is to scream for my mum (not that I expect her to be awake at this time). As I was screaming "Ma Maaaaaaa!!!", the stoopid cat suddenly got up and my Maaaa became a "AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!". Think the cat got scared and ran off towards the staircase...and erm...I scared my bro too (who was fiddling with the PC at that time)...he tot I was assaulted or something....sorry bro :P

after the ordeal, i sent an sms to aud and cl...

Me: Juz now came home, got a big fat cat sitting rite outside my house. I screamed and scared my bro lol

Aud: Haha! if me oso scared la!

Me: Ya lor! Stoopid cat. Tmr muz tell my mum so that she can go buy 4d

Aud: I mean ur brother being scared by u leh. Hehe.

No comments: