Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Expensive BBQ

had a bbq at East Coast Island Resort last saturday.....attendees include me, Aud, CL, KF, Irean, Joseph & sslim. oh and one impromptu guest....joseph's "wife"

starting the fire....at 5pm! so darn early....


joseph and his dirty hands




never try bbq-ing when the tongs haven't arrived


鸡排小姐 + Satay Mui




Humongous Singapore Flag flew "past" us....aiya, NDP practice la....that thing went by my hse every wkend for the past 2-3 wks.....


Shifu giving talk. U all muz listen


Carlsberg, anyone?


罗真子


after a hot shower is....Ban Lat time! I won $9 :P

After BL, we continued with Mahjong. Had a continuation of my streak of good luck since this beginning of this year. Won $20. originally was losing at MJ coz' i keep feeding Joseph winning tiles and he was winning at a rate of 3 tais and above -_-''' but lady luck came back to me after a visit to the washroom...i got 4 animals + my own flower + i zi-mo that one...wahhhhhhh shiok leh. $6.40 + $6.40 + $6.40! wheet!!

The game continued all the way to 7am until Aud requested: "can we sleep for 1 hr after this game?"


4 sleeping beauties after a night of mj (albeit only for 2 of them)

We finally packed up and left at around 9am...went to Mac for b'fast (CL was aiming for that since the prev night)....I hit home at around 10am, and was 不省人事....

Total cost of the bbq per person: SGD$45.40....Super expensive bbq but oh well, i'm better off than the others coz' i have my winnings to balance out some...so cannot complain :P

My hands are itching for the next round of mj already....Les was just asking the other day....so all right, maybe 2 wkends after this hehehehe...

No comments: